Presbytery’s Coordinating Committee for Vision and Mission will facilitate the sharing of ideas and programs among the four mission teams, assure that the mission teams and other entities of the Presbytery work in harmony with the vision statement, and offer creativity for the continuing process of visioning new possibilities for the Presbytery.
Members of Presbytery’s Coordinating Committee for Vision and Mission:
- One representative from each of the four mission teams, with term at the discretion of the mission team
- The immediate past-moderator of Presbytery who serves as moderator of this Committee
- The current moderator of Presbytery.
- One representative from Committee on Nominations
- One representative from the Committee on Ministry
- One representative from the Finance & Stewardship Committee
- General Presbyter, Stated Clerk, and Executive Director of John Knox Center, all ex officio
- Visioning the future of the Presbytery
- Oversee efforts by the mission teams and committees to enhance the work of congregations and other entities of the Presbytery
- Review communications from all mission teams and committees to ensure that the Presbytery’s vision is shared
- Evaluate the work of the Presbytery
- Nominate members of the Committee on Nominations
Members of the Coordinating Council for 2015:
Les Rust , Support Mission Team rep.
Barbara Adamcik , Equip Mission Team rep.
Les Rust, PET Moderator
Bill Myers, Serve Mission Team rep.
Diane Stocker , PET Past Moderator/Moderator of the Coordinating Committee
Karen White , Committee on Nominations rep.
Emily Anderson , Committee on Ministry rep.
Ely Driver , Finance & Stewardship rep.