Presbytery’s Coordinating Committee for Vision and Mission will facilitate the sharing of ideas and programs among the four mission teams, assure that the mission teams and other entities of the Presbytery work in harmony with the vision statement, and offer creativity for the continuing process of visioning new possibilities for the Presbytery.
Members of Presbytery’s Coordinating Committee for Vision and Mission:
- One representative from each of the four mission teams, with term at the discretion of the mission team
- One representative from the Administrative Team, with term at the discretion of the Administrative Team
- The immediate past-moderator of Presbytery who serves as moderator of this Committee
- The current moderator of Presbytery.
- One representative from Committee on Nominations
- One representative from the Committee on Ministry
- General Presbyter, Stated Clerk, and Executive Director of John Knox Center, all ex officio
- Visioning the future of the Presbytery
- Oversee efforts by the mission teams and committees to enhance the work of congregations and other entities of the Presbytery
- Review communications from all mission teams and committees to ensure that the Presbytery’s vision is shared
- Evaluate the work of the Presbytery
- Nominate members of the Committee on Nominations
Members of the Coordinating Council for 2013:
Jonathan Warren , Support Mission Team rep.
Jack Danner , Equip Mission Team rep.
Michael Stanfield , PET Moderator
Caroline Best , Serve Mission Team rep.
Alan Payne , PET Past Moderator/Moderator of the Coordinating Committee
Leo Knight , Connect Mission Team rep.
Phyllis Driver , Committee on Nominations rep.
Diane Stocker, Committee on Ministry rep.
Ann Owens Brunger , Administrative Team rep.